Nuheart Generic Heartgard for Medium Dogs with Extra 12% Discount
Nuheart Generic Heartgard for Medium Dogs
Manufactured by pharmachem, generic Nuheart is an affordable alternative to Heartgard. The key ingredient used in Nuheart is Ivermectin, the same as Heartgard. Because of the same active ingredient, Nuheart has a similar effectiveness as Heartgard.
Nuheart Generic Heartgard for Medium Dogs | Cheapest Nuheart free shipping with extra 12% discount
Nuheart Generic Heartgard for Medium Dogs with Extra 12% Discount | Cheapest Nuheart free shipping with extra 12% discount
Buy Nuheart Generic Heartgard For Dogs
Manufactured by pharmachem, generic Nuheart is an affordable alternative to Heartgard. The key ingredient used in Nuheart is Ivermectin, the same as Heartgard. Because of the same active ingredient, Nuheart has a similar effectiveness as Heartgard. This meat flavored tablet is easy to administer to dogs due to its tastefulness. This monthly treatment is an economical option to guard your canine’s heart. Before starting with this heartwormer, it is strictly recommended to get your dog checked for heartworm infestation. It is not safe to administer Nuheart if the dog is already infected with heartworms.
Ivermectin in Nuheart prevents heartworm larvae to develop into adult heartworms. This safeguards your canine from heartworm infestation and diseases spread by it. Being a generic treatment, it is highly affordable and reliable. Nuheart is available for all sizes and breeds of dogs. Adult dogs and puppies older than 6 weeks of age are safe to treat with Nuheart.
- Nuheart is a generic version of Heartgard.
- It is not as costly as Heartgard is.
- It has Ivermectin as its key ingredient, the same as Heartgard.
- It is highly effective.
- Nuheart does not let the heartworm larvae to grow and stops its infestation.
- Being an oral treatment with meat flavor, it is easy to administer to dogs.
- Nuheart is a package of effectiveness and affordability.
- Get your canine checked up for heartworm infestation.
- Start treating your canine only if he is not infected with heartworms.
- Weigh your dog and select the pack according to his weight range.
- Administer one tablet directly into mouth.
- If your pooch does not cooperate, dissolve in a small amount of water and add it to his food.
- Ensure all the food is consumed by your pet.
- Administer Nuheart every month for continuous protection from heartworms.
Dosage – Nuheart Generic Heartgard for Dogs
|Packet colour||Dog Weight||Dog Size||Dosage|
|Blue||0-24 lbs||Small||1 tablet once a month|
|Green||24-50 lbs||Medium||1 tablet once a month|
|Red||50-100 lbs||Large||1 tablet once a month|
|Yellow||Over 100 lbs||Extra Large||Combination of the tablets|
- It is not safe for puppies younger than 6 weeks.
- Consult your vet before starting with Nuheart treatment.
- Get your dog tested for heartworm infestation. Start the administration only if he is not infected with heartworms.
- Do not overdose.
- Store below room temperature.
- Keep the pack away from pets and children.
- Select the pack of Nuheart only after weighing your canine.
We aim to bring genuine, brand name pet supplies at affordable prices without compromising on quality. To this end we ensure that we source our pet supplies directly from manufacturers and authorized wholesalers under the careful supervision of our veterinarian.
At CanadaPetCare.com we offer a great selection of flea and tick control products, dewormers, pet supplements and pet accessories at widely discounted prices.
We offer Free Shipping, quick delivery and excellent customer service. All purchases made at CanadaPetCare.com are backed by our 100% Satisfaction or Moneyback Guarantee.
Shop now and see the huge savings!